HAIRTALK ACADEMY HANDS ON CLASS
Weft Master Class
BECOME A WEFT EXPERT. Expand your salon menu and increase your business exponentially by learning one of the top trending services, hairtalk® Extensions. Master Hand Tied and Machine Weft extensions through this interactive hands-on certification course. Learn in depth product knowledge along with every step of the service: consultation, color matching, application placement, blending, removal, reapplication and more.
Please note: This is a professional only certification for licensed cosmetologists. An active cosmetology license must be submitted with ticket purchase. All educational events are non-refundable final sale.
• Learn about the evolution of hairtalk Extensions and our NEW Weft Collection.
• Experience our innovative Double Hand Tied Weft, which provides significant more density than the industry standard
• Expand your services menu in one of the most luxurious hair enhancement services.
• Experience the Weft Collection Color Ring and see our full range of colors.
• Become an expert in the art of consultation, color matching, preparation, installation, blending/shaping, removal and re-installation.
• Learn hands-on application using a 100% Synthetic Practice Hair version of our coveted Double Hand Tied and Machine Weft Extensions.
• Review post-application Client Care, Frequently Asked Questions and Troubleshooting through behind the chair experiences from our Weft Expert Educators.
• Class curriculum developed in partnership with industry educator and extensions expert, @KatieTellorhair.
STYLIST CERTIFICATION GIFTS
Each attendee will receive their own education kit including:
Training Mannequin- 13” hair
100% Synthetic Practice Hair in 11” & 5.5” Double Hand Tied Weft and 10” Machine Tied Weft
Weft Collection Color Ring
Complete Education Manual
(3) Silicone Lined Beads-250 count each
(3) Nylon Thread- 4 oz each
Claw Nose Pliers
Spring Loaded Nippers
Bead Looping Tool
Needle Nose Pliers
(3) 2” C-Needles
Attendees also receive 15% off one order within one week after completing certification. Maximum value of the order before discount is $1000.
WHAT TO BRING
*We recommend bringing shears you are comfortable using on Synthetic Practice Hair.
Lunch will be provided. If you have any dietary restrictions we recommend you bring your own meal.
• All educational events are non-refundable final sale.
• Attendees must be licensed cosmetologists. An active cosmetology license must be provided at checkout, or shortly following. Failure to provide active license within 1 week after signing up will result in a cancellation of your non-refundable registration. Under no circumstances will anyone be allowed in the class without prior submission of an active cosmetologist license.
• Under no circumstances can attendees bring a guest to the class (including but not limited to a friend, family member, children).
Select a Class
Master Class in Jacksonville, FLTime:
Robin Lennon w/ Tucker Cinalli Address:
Beaches Beauty Bar
508 3rd St. S.
Jacksonville, FL 32250
Master Class in Houston, TXTime:
Robin Lennon Address:
Studio A Salon
2411 Sunset Blvd
Houston, TX 77005
Master Class in Denver, COTime:
Nichole Daley w/ Cassandra Erickson Address:
Freebird Beauty Shop
1083 14th St.
Boulder, CO 80302
Master Class in Los Angeles, CATime:
Master Class in Chicago, ILTime:
Master Class in Miami, FLTime:
Master Class in New York, NYTime: